Friday 25 September 2015

173. Photography Helps Me To Express My Emotions

Emotions are something that defines us, that leads us through our life and helps us to understand the world we live in. People are connected with emotions and they are our universal language.
Expressing your feelings is very important, and we all have different ways of doing it. Photography is the way that I choose two years ago and since then my photos become my personal diary. If something that happened affects me very strong I tend to capture it and express it through photography.
My name is Nemanja Milenković and I’m an 18-year-old student of photography on Academy Of Arts in Novi Sad, Serbia. I met photography two years ago and immediately fell in love with it. My dream is to inspire people with my photography the same way other artists inspired me and helped me to understand myself,

In Your World


The Secret


Left Alone

Lost In Inspiration

Book Of Creativity

Unique

Shy

Harmony Of The Mind

Opposites

Distance


No comments:

Post a Comment